Feb.2019–Present Frontier Institute for Research in Sensor Technologies (FIRST),
ME, United States of America University of Maine, ME, USA
- Sensor systems for ground-breaking applications
- Design and implementation of harsh environment surface acoustic wave (SAW) sensors
Jan.2015–Jan. 2019 Antenna and Electromagnetics Research Group, School of Electronic
London, United Kingdom Engineering and Computer Science, Queen Mary University of London
- Numerical and Experimental Investigation of Implant Antennas and Wearable Radio Front-end.
QMUL, Life Sciences Initiative Proof of Concept fund Mar. 2018 – Jan. 2019
- Working with physical human phantoms, and designing body-centric antenna front-ends.
- Algorithm analysis and numerical computation to localise the implantable antenna in human body.
- Millimetre-Wave 5G Antenna Arrays and Flexible Electronics.
Qatar National Research Fund, Apr. 2017 – Jan. 2018
- Millimetre-wave antenna array has been designed by utilising leaky-wave antenna to enhance the span of radiation and implemented at wearable gadget for 5G applications.
- Design of compact antenna arrays for 5G cellular applications is also part of research.
- AMMETEX: Advanced Material Structures for Meta-Textile.
Qatar National Research Fund, May. 2016 – Dec. 2016
- The research includes design and implementation of flexible meta-surfaces at 60GHz to offer a secure point-to-point communication link.
- Inkjet printing, flexo-printing and screen printing have been implemented and optimised by using conductive inks and pastes consisting of silver and copper nanoparticles.
- Flexible thin sheets of polyamides and polysters have been examined for printing purposes.
PhD in Electronic Engineering
- Thesis Title: Design, Modelling and Characterisation of Millimetre-wave Antennas for 5G Wireless Applications
- Ka-band high bandwidth and high gain patch antenna designs for 5G.
- Frequency reconfigurable antenna design at millimetre-wave spectrum for 5G.
- Beam-scanning leaky-wave flexible antenna design for 5G wearable applications.
- Multiband antenna arrays design offering high gain and compact size for 5G bands.
- Integration of millimetre-wave reconfigurable antennas on conformal and flexible substrates.
MS in Electrical Engineering
- Star-shaped Fractal Design of Rectangular Patch Antenna for High Gain and Bandwidth.
Theory, Modelling, Simulation, Fabrication and Testing (Major current Research Area)
- Study and simulation of Micro-Electromechanical (MEMS) devices and circuits
- Study of MEMS Phase Shifter and Microbolometer (an Infrared sensor)
BE in Electrical Engineering
- Design and modelling of of Rectenna for Wireless Power Transmission in HFSS
- Study of GSM Network in Ufone, 500 KV Grid Station, Electrical load forecast of a Housing
Society (Survey and Calculations), Design of LDR circuits for Automatic Street Light Control
Systems, Logic Control Circuit Design for ink-jet printer.